Want to start a fundraiser, but you don't know exactly how to get started? We'll help you on your way!
1. Think about what you want to do. What are your strengths and capabilities? Where do people want to give money to? Tip: come up with a fundraiser as close as possible to your own interests and talents. That makes it much easier to start your fundraiser!
2. What do you need for your fundraiser? How many people need to join and when would be the best time to start? Ask friends/family/collegues for help and input.
3. Create an account. This is your personal fundraising page where you can save information and where people can donate money.
4. Start you fundraiser on the platform. Don't forget to publice your fundraiser.
5. Promote your fundraiser by for example e-mail, fb and instagram and refer donators to your fundraising page. Check the amount raised regularly.
6. If you have received money in cash, count this, and deposit that amount on your fundraising page.
7. Communicate the final amount that is collected by your fundraiser to your donators and don't forget to thank them.
SThree has been supporting SOS children’s villages for 8 years in now. In 2018 we reach the milestone of a partnership of 10 years and aim to have raised 1 million GBP by then. Due to our partnership we have been able to make a difference in the lives of many vulnerable children. The biggest part of our fundraising activities have been done for an SOS Children’s village in Chipata, Zambia. But SThree and her brands have also been of great support to other projects in different areas around the globe.